1) poring through new books, a few at a time.
2) making these pb cups, but with a few riffs on the original.
3) celebrating my sweet mama’s birthday from afar.
4) garnishing with gourmet sea salts, each with a unique flavor.
5) nurturing this little guy: a seven-year-old bonsai, a gift from Andrew.
* * * * *
I’m finding that podcasts — like these and these — serve as both great distractors and educators during free time on a long walk or a run. I’ve gotten a little addicted and I’ll listen to one every day if I can (which is good because it means I’m getting out for a walk every day).
Still obsessed with the “perfect” wardrobe, and this list of classics from Garance Dore is no exception.
Exploring this site.
And this one. (What wit! What style! I want to be India Hicks.)
Thinking about attending this Paleo event in Austin in March. Anyone else going?
Have a great weekend xo