1) making homemade salt dough ornaments with a sweet friend.
2) piling up gifts under the tree, and loving this year’s wrapping paper.
3) packing sweaters for a trip home.
4) listening to this old Christmas album, scored at a thrift store for a few cents.
5) taking care of us with lots of hot tea, vitamins, and this glorious stuff.
* * * * *
We’re heading back to Arkansas this weekend to spend the holidays with friends and family. I’m so looking forward to this little vacation and the sweet people and pups I’m going to love on while there. We’re hoping for snow and afternoons spent reading by the fireplace and big card games and spicy winter cocktails and brisk hikes and lots and lots of great food.
Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. You have until Monday at midnight to visit their website and sign up for their newsletter to be entered to win!