1) admiring our glowing tree all day and every evening.
2) warming up my early Christmas present on some fabric projects.
3) loving this green smoothie recipe from Sarah Wilson: kale, avocado, cucumber, lemon, coconut water, ginger and ice. and sometimes added coconut milk, tumeric and cinnamon.
4) mailing out our christmas cards to family and friends.
5) nibbling on this yummy (and healthy!) cake in the afternoons.
* * * * *
What’s your week been like? Mine has been extremely creative and busy in the very best sense. I’m hoping for a happy and restful weekend — and here’s to wishing you the same!