– Now that the weather really is stable and warm[ish], run and bike outside at least once a week! I went on a bike ride this weekend and it was difficult – and marvelous.
– Find an apartment and sign a lease for next year.
– Dye Easter eggs.
– Send thank-you notes. (I have five-ish that I need to send out!)
– Write a short story. (For a class, but also for personal gratification.)
– Go to a drive-in movie. This is something I’ve never done but have always wanted to experience.
– Continue to practice yoga, regardless of class attendance. I loooove my yoga classes, but it’s so hard to sacrifice 90 minutes when I have so much work piling up. However, podcasts and mini-sessions on the floor in my room have been lifesavers lately. My favorite way to yoga is in the morning right after I get up, as my coffee is brewing in the kitchen. Sighhhhh. I love yoga.