Arianna Huffington’s Six Tips on Being Fearless, from Town & Country magazine:
1. Surround yourself with other women who will always be in your corner, always be there for you, whether you succeed or fail. This is your “fearless tribe.” We all need one.
2. Always make new mistakes — in other words, be willing to fail and be open to learning from failure.
3. We all have an inner critic — that obnoxious voice living in your head constantly judging how we look, what we say, and what we do. Tell her to shut up.
4. Our culture isn’t comfortable with outspoken women, but don’t let that stop you from speaking your mind.
5. Get some sleep!
6. Persevere, persevere, persevere. Remember that fearlessness is not the absence of fear but the mastery of it. It’s getting up one more time than you fall down.
* * * * * *
Do you agree with this?
I want to be fearless.
Think of the possibilities.